Women’s Midweek (10/14/15) cancelled due to parent teacher conference.
There is currently a 7-member team from the CJCOC that is going to Guatemala City in August to volunteer at the Community Service Brigade.
We are looking for the following donated items to bring to the brigade which needs to be collected by July 20th:
We will be collecting them on Sundays and Midweeks starting on 6/28 through 7/19:
- Vitamins: Adults & Children’s – NO GUMMY-VITAMINS
- OTC Pain Relievers: Tylenol and Ibuprofen – Adults & Children’s
- OTC Acid Reducers: Omeprazole, Ranitidine etc. and Tums- a majority of C.A. adults suffer chronically w/Acid Reflux & GERD!
- Tooth brushes & toothpaste- every child served during the brigade receives a new toothbrush & toothpaste!
**All OTC Medicine & Vitamins must have at least 1 year dating until expiration!
(ALL patients receive a 3-6 month supply to help supplement a nutrient poor diet!)
The Central Jersey Church of Christ is now accepting applications for our 2015 Fall Campus Ministry Internship. Since the Campus Ministry Internship will be in the fall we are looking for graduates who do not have any school obligations for the fall semester.
We are seeking men and women who are eager to grow in their walk with God and have a zeal for spreading the gospel. We currently have bible talks at Rutgers University (44,000 students) and Middlesex County College (13,000 students) and want to make this fall a time where we see many make Jesus Lord of their lives. If you have a dream for the full time ministry and would like to be trained this may be a great opportunity for you.
The internship will consist of:
– Biblical training on understanding and correctly handling the Word of God
– Serving in one